This past Saturday Evelyn helped Jason mow the lawn. She, of course, had to do it "Shep Style" with no shirt. She had a great time on the lawn mower and when Jason finally dropped her off inside she followed him from window to window whining to go back out with him.

"Hi Mom!"

Working hard and loving every single minute with her Daddy.

"I think I can finish the rest up on my own."


After a long, hard day of yard work we spent the evening at a park on base where Evelyn met up with her ultimate bestie, Adyson. Evelyn absolutely LOVED the swing! She laughed and screamed so hard that she gave herself the hiccups! She needed a few minutes to catch her breath and calm down a bit before splitting a cookie with Adyson.

"I think this ride is going to be pretty cool..."

Both the girls would randomly look at one another and giggle while swinging past each other. It's so hard not to laugh along with them - they are quite the pair!


"Don't even think about taking me out of this swing."

Can you just imagine the sounds of pure joy this little girl made? I wish I had had the video camera - it was priceless!
0 Responses