It was another unbearably hot day so my good friend, Tory and her little girl, Adyson, came over for a pool party - of sorts. Evelyn got this awesome blow-up swim center from our good friends, the Whites, for her birthday. We decided yesterday was the perfect day to blow it up and take it for a test drive. The girls had a blast and it wasn't too hard to keep Truman out since we filled up his pool too. I'm not sure what the girls enjoyed more - their little oasis in the backyard or watching the dog go crazy and attack the water hose. We rounded out the afternoon with ice-cream treats for everyone - even Truman had a Frosty-Paw.

We had so much fun yesterday that we decided to head down to the base pool this afternoon. Evelyn loved the kiddie pool - she could stand up in there all on her own and there were quite a few kids she could stare down...I mean watch. I was too beat by the heat to have enough energy to take any pictures - next time I'll bring Jason or maybe a chocolate bar and I'll get some good photos to share.

Clapping and laughing!

Checking out the different star rings to toss.

Isn't this thing amazing!?!? It even comes with a slide but Tory and I were about ready to pass out after blowing all this up - so we left it out.

I know this isn't "fun in the sun" - but I had to show you how nice Evelyn and Truman play together. She'll find his bone then walk over to him and he'll gently take it from her hands. He is so sweet with her - it just brings a tear to my eye.
0 Responses