Our wonderful and amazing friends, Sammie and Darilynn, came over to the house and did another photo shoot with us to help capture this time before our second little girl makes her arrival in this world. Evelyn was breaking a few teeth so she wasn't in the best of moods but we were able to get a few good shots. Still can't believe we're only 6 weeks away from meeting this baby girl. Now...if we could just decide on a name!

She's gotten so many teeth that we're now calling her little smile "shark mouth." When we ask her to show us her shark mouth she'll crinkle her nose and chomp up and down - it's hysterical.




Whenever I ask Evelyn, "Where is your sissy?" she'll pull up my shirt and poke me right in the belly. In this picture we asked her to give sissy a hug - so she leaned over and cuddled right up next to her.

Blowing Darilynn some kisses.

Our little ballerina.






My sweet loves.

Last family portrait of 4.

All tuckered out and not in a particularly good mood - but still sweet as ever.



2 Responses
  1. Anne Says:

    CAAA-UUUTE! I am going to stalk, now that I can leave messages!!


  2. Grand Ma Says:

    We love you all and miss you too!!