We've had a few days of non-stop rain so when the sun finally makes an appearance we're quick to run outside and bask in its glow while we can. Sunshine makes us so happy.

Baby Aurelia loves kisses in the sun and Mommy loves to give them!

Evelyn's buddies showed up - on que - to take her for a spin in the jeep. Layla and Madden love the sunshine too!

Evelyn found a few puddles in the yard and loved the sensation of the water in-between her toes - but really - who doesn't like that?

Look at that splash!

There was a puddle on our walkway too - she had to hit them both. Back and forth...

...back and forth!

Puddles are the absolute best.

Well...that and throwing the frisbee for Truman. And when I say "throw" what I really mean is run around the yard and have the dog chase her down.

Go Truman!

Run Evelyn!

Evelyn was making her way over to Mommy and the swing and was having a tough time carrying both of her two softballs. So Daddy came up with a unique solution to her problem.

Hello Dolly.

I don't know what's more disturbing: Jason's solution or the fact that my daughter felt the need to hold the balls while they were in her shirt.

I sure do love my life and my two sweet baby girls.

0 Responses