The girls and I had a little fun out in the garden yesterday.

Evelyn wore a very special ladybug dress from her Ga and Poppie.

But I couldn't find the matching bloomers in the chaos that I call Evelyn's closet so I had to make do with a spare...

What? You can't see? How about we zoom in a little closer.

Our Arkansas-Grown friends, Kay and Tommy, gave us these bloomers. They claim we can't deny the girls' roots. I have to admit they are pretty cute. Evelyn thinks so too!

I asked Evelyn to go give Aurelia a kiss and she slowly walked over to her little sister puckering her little baby lips the entire way.

Aren't they delicious???

Hello sweetness.

Back inside Aurelia was liberated from her car seat and free to roam the living room!


My sweet little girl turned 7 months today. She weighs 19 pounds (the same weight Evelyn was at 0ne YEAR) and measures 28 inches! I'll have you note she's wearing a 12 month onesie here.

It is truly amazing how different two little girls can be! Truly. Amazing.

Evelyn got a brand new princess ball and was super excited!

No hiding her excitement here!

One last picture of my two baby girls out on the swing with their mommy!

0 Responses