Let's start off with our festive Easter Tree! We strung up 48 plastic eggs on our bare, twiggy cherry tree a few weeks before Easter and at first - although colorful - it looked a little sad.

BUT THEN...practically overnight...all the blossoms bloomed! GORGEOUS!

A little closer now...



Then look what I found dangling in the tree!
First my niece, Kara!

Then my handsome nephew, Jack!

What?? A Mom Flower??

Then I found a little blossom of my own! Aurelia and her Gigi!

These two got along famously!

Allison and her eldest. I just love this picture.

Evelyn wasn't feeling too hot - two "i"teeth coming in at once - so I got her all comfy on the couch and put a little Mary Poppins on the television...then one by one her cousins crawled up there and cuddled under the covers to listen to a couple songs about sugar, spoons and jolly holidays. So cute!


Jason and our good friends, John and Nikki! Aren't they adorable in their matching yellow? Cuties.

Gigi, Aurelia and Dave - my sweet baby's God Father.

You can't deny this tastiness!

Evelyn in her Easter dress: pre-grape lollipop.

Said Grape Lollipop

Post said Grape Lollipop. I was able to save the dress but the yellow sweater is a goner.

My beautiful sister, her handsome hubby and their little girl.

Evelyn loved having her cousins here - especially Jack!

And I'm pretty sure Jack loved him some Evelyn too! MUAH!

Jason and Chris enjoying some tasty mimosas.

Aurelia and Gigi snuck off to the nursery for a little lunch and snuggle time.

Then it was time for the Easter egg hunt! Oh the anticipation!

We released the kids and they were off!

Those dangling eggs were such a temptation!

Jack was a master egg hunter on quite the spree but found the time to pose for a picture for his Aunt!

Andrew had an impressive basket too!

Just love these two.

Evelyn didn't do too bad finding a few choice eggs of her own.

Uh huh...found a pretty yellow egg to match her dress...

...AND there's a tasty treat inside...

...no need to unwrap it - let's just plop it right in there wrapper and all.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
1 Response
  1. AG Says:

    Hi Gwen!
    I've enjoyed looking at your photos from Easter, etc. Your girls are beautiful. I was esp anxious to see photos of Aurelia, as I had not seen any for a while. She is another very happy little girl who is sure growing fast! Sorry about Evelyn's thumb cut. That sure sounded bad. I'm glad Jason was home to help. A man I work with has a daughter named Aurelia! It's a pretty name! Hope to see all of you in June!