The girls and I had a playdate out in Hot Springs this morning with 5 other mommies and their kiddos. We visited the Botanical Gardens to take some spring pictures with all the beautiful tulips. The gardens were amazing and surprisingly enough I was able to get a few good pictures.

Evelyn is so sweet with Aurelia and Aurelia just LOVES Evelyn. It's no problem to hold sissy for a few pictures. Can't you just feel the love???




Evelyn in a sea of tulips.


So many pretty flowers make for a happy toddler!



Aren't these just amazing??? There were SO MANY colors and they were EVERYWHERE.

Yay for nature! (for all you tree-huggers we love so much)

Evelyn and her gal pal, Ella.

This picture - and the one above - are courtesy of Chandra, who happens to take some pretty awesome photos.

After we had our fill of tulips we headed down to see the GIGANTIC Koi swimming in a beautiful pond fed by this pretty little waterfall.



Not sure what to make of the fish at first...

...they were pretty large and impressive.

It didn't take long for Evelyn to warm up to the fish and go take a closer look. She was laughing so hard that everyone around her couldn't help but laugh too - those funny Koi.

Chandra also took this last fabulous picture of Evelyn. When I saw it for the first time I couldn't help but laugh out loud. She truly captured my baby with this one single shot.

1 Response
  1. The Tribe Says:

    I am seriously laying in bed and laughing at the Evelyn's face! So so so super cute!!! I love all these pictures, I'm going to print out and frame the first one. :)