Look what I found on our camera...a photo shoot of our girls that Jason took! So fun!

Before we get started I have to disclose the fact that Evelyn took quite a fall the other morning. While I was getting Aurelia in her car seat Evelyn decided to try Daddy's running shoes on (while still wearing her own) and somehow lost her balance and landed head first on the tile floor. It was awful. The bruise on her head swelled up instantly to the size of an apricot. Jason and I rushed her to the ER and after many tears - on my part - we left the hospital with the doctor's reassurance that Evelyn would be just fine.

Having written that...you'll notice a pretty tough looking bruise on her little baby forehead.

OK - moving forward. Picture #1:

Notice Aurelia holding Evelyn's little hand - precious!

Still holding it...

Close-up of his girls.

I guess Jason had to get creative and give Evelyn a bowl of cereal to keep the smiles coming.

Such as this "Elvis" impersonation.

"Hey Daddy - some more pictures?"

"Well I'll smile for you."

A few outside pictures with his Evie.


This picture goes out to Uncle Kevin Zieber!

Evelyn kept me company while I folded some laundry the other night. She decided I wasn't entertaining enough so she picked up "Military Officer" and got caught up on the war's toll.

"Are you taking my picture?"

"Seriously Dad. I'm trying to read here."

"Fine. Let me strike a pose. Cheese!"

Reading Sissy a book before bed. ADORABLE.

What's all the fuss about? I'm just reading my favorite book to Aurelia. That's what big sisters do.

0 Responses