We heard that Santa was stopping by Jason's squadron for a quick visit and was bringing all the good little girls and boys a special book just for them if they came to see him. The girls didn't need very much convincing!

I made the Evelyn and Aurelia matching shirts and they thought they were pretty snazzy.

So did I. I love my embroidery machine!

The girls met up with their besties, Adyson and Sydney Wantuck, and were more than happy to pose for a few pictures. Cuties.

When I asked Evelyn and Adyson who we were waiting for they jumped up and yelled, "SANTA!" All the meanwhile never letting each other's hands go - so precious. Evelyn added that she was going to give Santa "huggies and kissies."

Since we haven't gotten any snow down here Santa had to leave his sleigh and reindeer at home with Mrs. Clause. Col. Vaughn was kind enough to give him a ride in his fancy golf cart!

I wasn't too sure Evelyn was going to follow through with her "huggies and kissies" to Santa because this was as close as she was interested in getting next to St. Nick.

Aurelia was pretty happy inside where all the monkey bread was. Look at those baby blues. When did my baby get so big???

When Santa called Evelyn's name she went right up to him and whispered exactly what she wanted. "Pee-See (princess) shoes and Minnie (Minnie Mouse) shoes. Peas. (Please)."

"Tank You, Santa." And wouldn't you know...a huggie.

Meanwhile on Santa's other knee...Aurelia didn't waste any time tearing into her book. She didn't get the fuss over this strange man - I imagine next year will be a different story.

Merry Christmas!

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    We just got home tonight and I was hoping you had posted some photos. Wendy, these are fantastic. Beautiful girls, happy family. I love them all.