...who loves Princesses most of all?
"Why Miss Evelyn Claire Shephard, of course."

Evelyn has a brand new obsession..."pee-sees." Anything in a dress that sings, twirls, is friends with animals or enchanted house-hold items and has a Prince Charming waiting in the wings is Evelyn's new love.

Well...today her obsession reached a whole new level. Today she got her very first Princess doll - Snow White! (Thanks Sue and Derek!)

"MUAH! I love you, Snow White!"

I decided to spoil her rotten and turned on the movie this afternoon...whoa.

"How can she be up there AND down here with me???"


"I'm not sure how she's doing it - but this is pretty amazing."

Last night we watched "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" with the girls...well, with Evelyn. Aurelia sort of fell asleep.

We had never seen the movie before and there were a few parts that kind of grossed me out. I have a tendency to get wrapped up in a movie - I like to say it's because I'm a focused individual - but truth be told it's just easy for me to get sucked in to something with a little suspense and mystery. Jason was taking pictures of Aurelia and started laughing when he saw my face.

He had to call my name a few times before I even heard him. Hey - I was focused. :)

0 Responses