Our Besties, the Wantucks, are heading back to Germany this Monday...and we are so incredibly bummed. Adyson and Evelyn became the best of friends over the summer and it is truly going to break my heart knowing they won't see each other every day - so we've been trying to get as much time with them as we possibly can. This past Wednesday the guys had Veterans Day off and so we all went out to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe and then headed to the park to play in the awesome weather. We, of course, had to start off with the swings!

"Weeee!!!"

Evelyn channeling her inner "Elton John" with her new pink sunglasses Daddy bought her.

Turns out Adyson has an inner "Elton John" too.

Even Adam joined in on the fun!

Since Aurelia and Sydney couldn't join the girls on the swings they decided to come over and tell them all about the fun they had and give them kisses before running off to their next adventure.

"Sheesh sheesh!"

Love that smile!

"Go Air Force! Woot woot!"

"I sure do love you, friend."

Parks are so much fun for little Evelyns!

My beautiful friend who I will miss dearly.

After our fun at the park we headed off down the road to the lake to feed the ducks. This is how the little ones traveled - aren't they delicious?


Sweet Sydney.

Adyson was in charge of gathering all the bread.

She was sweet enough to share with Evelyn.

The girls and their dads calling the ducks over. Unfortunately they never came - I think Abby, the ferocious attack dog, was too terrifying for the little duckies.

Grrrr.

Cutie.

Beautiful Adyson.

This was the only way I was able to snap so many pictures - Tory had to hold my feisty, little Aurelia...she's what you might call a little high-maintenance...Aurelia - not Tory.

Working hard for the money! Notice Evelyn's little hand - holding her bestie - does it get any cuter???

I could just eat her up!

Adyson and her daddy relaxin' in the sun and enjoying a much needed rest.

Love you guys!
2 Responses
  1. Tory Says:

    Love this blog, so awesome!!! Thanks for all the good times this summer!


  2. The Tribe Says:

    Those Wantucks are one good lookin family!! Am I pregnant or what....this post made me cry! All the pictures are so great, I want your camera! But I want your babies more. :)