I did a little photo shoot with the girls yesterday - some of the pictures turned out pretty cute. I don't want to jump the gun in saying this...but I think I might be getting the hang of this "Mother of Two" business - slowly but surely.

Alright...as soon as I typed those last infamous words both the girls started going sideways. I just put Evelyn down for a nap and I'm rocking Aurelia in her vibrating chair with my foot as I type this...30 minutes has passed. Ahhh...here's hoping I'll get a shower today!

Precious little baby...especially precious when she's not screaming at me. :)

Loving her role as "Big Sister."

Special hugs and kisses.

Truman's thoughts: "I thought we already did this once." No, he's been great with both the girls - he truly is the best dog in the world.

Aurelia isn't too sure what to make of this little photo shoot.

Hook, line and stinker!

The Wantucks came over for dinner last night and Evelyn and her BFF, Adyson, hung out on the front porch swing together in true Southern fashion...minus the iced sweet tea.

"Hey there!"

"Hmmm...iced sweet tea does sound kind of good. Why didn't we think of that earlier?"

"Which one of our daddies is going to get some for us?"

Happy Halloween everyone!
1 Response
  1. I think you did a fabulous job! Great pics of the girls.